- Fully adjustable & designed to grow with your little one
- Fitting starts from around 8lb to 35lb (approx 3.5kg - 16kg) Baby to Toddler*
- Fuss free nappy changes with our All-In-One design
- Premium Protection with a internal double leg gusset
- Super-Soft internal Stay Dry lining, offering ultimate comfort for your babies delicate skin
- Multi-Functional - Can be boosted for night-time or heavy wetters for maximum performance
- Tummy panel stops moisure travel & offers extra comfort & better fitting
- Fully washable & easy to dry
- Suitable for sensitive skin
SIZE AND FITTING
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, our pearl nappy should fit from around 8-35 lbs (approx 3.5kg - 16kg) baby to toddler. With 4 rows of adjustable snaps, you can adjust the waist and height of the nappy to get the perfect as your baby grows.
Inside you'll find a super-soft micro-fleece lining which will wick away moisture super fast, to allow your baby's gentle skin to remain dry and keep them in ultimate comfort.
Our Pearl Pocket Nappy is our latest nappy, and our first all-in-one nappy to launch with our new 'shape stay' insert.
Each nappy is also fitted with a double-gusset instead of just single at the legs. This is a must have feature, as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
SHAPE STAY INSERT
Our brand new 'Shape Stay' inserts are revolutionary in the cloth nappy world! A mix of hemp and cotton creates a fantastic absorbent option for nappies. However as hemp naturally shrinks up when washed, it needs pulled before dried to retain its shape which can be frustrating.
Our inserts however feature our new revolutionary new 'Shape Stay' design protected layer which helps stop the insert from shrinking up and reduces the need to fix into shape again whilst wet.
Our nappy has everything you need to get you started with cloth nappies. The outer part of the nappy is waterproof and the super absorbent 'Shape Stay' hemp/cotton mix insert is sewn onto the pocket. This means all you have to do is fold the insert over into the pocket and you are good to go! The insert then pulls out for faster drying times.