- Replace around 30 plastic cleaning bottles per year, per person
- Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%
- Powerful concentrated sachets to clean all areas of your home
- Tough on germs - Antibacterial
- 100% Plastic-free
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Concentrated cleaning power
- Drop, shake and clean!
- Reuse old plastic cleaning bottles
- Exotic scents
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- SLS Free
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
Why we love them
Our refills are small but mighty, they are concentrated cleaning power for all areas of your home in a dissolvable drop AND are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
Our refill drops are made from powerful plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients and dissolve in water to make your cleaning solutions, simple! They are concentrated and antibacterial to kill germs and power through grease and grime even in the oven!
They make cleaning your home easy whilst still being kind to the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
Our exotic fragrances were created with essential oils; Ylang-ylang, coconut & lime, sandalwood, and apple & mint leaving fresh fruity scents drifting through your home.
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-concentrated and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
It is much better for our planet to try to reuse as much plastic as possible. That’s why these environmentally friendly cleaning sachets mixed with water in an old cleaning bottle or any unused container (jars, wine bottles, plastic bottles etc.) is going to make an enormous difference.
What's in the box
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Directions for use
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.